What a glorious 12 days we had in the beautiful state of New Hampshire. Highlights include bike riding along the beach, ice cream, Rummy, Uno, paint by numbers, puzzles, laundry, mystery, fantasy, chocolate, shopping, dogs, heat, humidity, and fun, fun, fun with friends!
- Kenisee Lake RV Park, Jefferson, OH
- Bowling Green, OH (college campus visit and truck transmission upgrade)
- Bear Cave RV Campground, Buchanan, MI
- Arrowhead RV Campground, Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Minnesota to visit relatives
- Custer State Park, South Dakota
- Wagon Wheel RV Park, West Yellowstone, MT
We are Karen and Carl Newton, newbie full-time RVers!
July 7, 2020
June 26, 2020
June 11, 2020
June 3, 2020