For those of us who don’t live in New York, whenever we hear “New York” we might automatically think of New York City, tall buildings, Broadway, crowds of people, subways, etc. The state of New York is so much more than that! There are mountains, vast acres of farmland, small towns, vineyards, and, of course, access to one of Canada’s Seven Wonders—Niagara Falls (separate blog here).
- Bear Cave RV Campground, Buchanan, MI
- Arrowhead RV Campground, Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Minneapolis, Minnesota to visit relatives
- Pierre, South Dakota – Oahe Campground
- Custer State Park, South Dakota
- Gilette, Wyoming
- Wagon Wheel RV Park, West Yellowstone, MT
- Davenport, Washington to visit relatives
We are Karen and Carl Newton, newbie full-time RVers!
July 26, 2020
July 18, 2020
July 7, 2020
June 26, 2020