One full year. 19 states. 30,960 miles. 15 national parks. 3 national memorials. 4 national monuments. 1 national recreation area. A few issues. A lot of favorite places. Some surprises. Game changers. What we miss and what we have planned. Our first edited video! Learning something new everyday!
We invite you to follow our journey! Please enter your email address below, and you will receive a notification when we post a new blog.
- Glacier National Park
- Lake Metigoshe State Park, North Dakota
- International Peace Garden, North Dakota
- Northern parts of Minnesota
- Tranquil Timbers, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Bear Cave, Michigan
- Horseshoe Lakes TT, Clinton, Indiana
- Diamond Caverns, Park City, Kentucky
- Natchez Trace, Hohenwald, Tennessee
- Fairfield Glades, Tennessee
- NORTH CAROLINA! Family, Friends, Holidays! Yippee!
- January 2022 – Florida
- May 2022 – Boone, NC for Rachel’s Post-Graduate Graduation!
- Summer 2022 – Alaska (Hopefully!)
We are Karen and Carl Newton, full-time RVers!
May 24, 2021
April 30, 2021